Nowadays, it’s hard not to let the stress of everything going on in the world rob us of at least a little bit of our joy and health.
If you are experiencing problems with attention, insomnia, focus, and negativity, then it could be due to low levels of important neurotransmitters and stress hormones in the brain.
SolFlow C3 contains a blend of amino acid precursors, botanicals, and micronutrients that are needed for the synthesis of neurotransmitters, such as serotonin and GABA, as well as the regulation of the stress hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine.
These nutrients can help support a positive perspective, reduce anxiety and stress levels, and promote a healthy mood and sleep cycle.
What Do Neurotransmitters Do?
Neurotransmitters are chemicals that bind to receptors in your brain and send out a signal or message between brain cells. Each neurotransmitter sends a different message.
Inhibitory neurotransmitters, such as GABA, promote calmness and relaxation by binding to receptors before excitatory neurotransmitters do.
This blocking mechanism ensures that you’re getting more messages telling you to relax and feel calm than you do signals that tell you to feel anxious or excited.
Epinephrine and norepinephrine are neurotransmitters that function as stress hormones in the body. Controlling these hormones can improve your body’s stress resilience.
Why Should I Take SolFlow C3?
Stress can negatively impact neurotransmitter production, which leads to increased feelings of negativity, the inability to concentrate, insomnia, and more.
SolFlow C3 supports the production of neurotransmitters in the brain that make you feel calm, happy, relaxed, and focus, such as serotonin and GABA.
It also helps regulate stress hormones, such as epinephrine, and norepinephrine, so that you feel better prepared to handle stress while maintaining your positive outlook.
SolFlow C3 contains a safe and natural blend of serotonin-boosting nutrients that can help combat symptoms of anxiety and depression without the side effects associated with pharmaceuticals anti-depressant medications.
- Contains l-theanine to promote calmness, attention, and focus
- Features the antioxidant herb M. pruriens to support a positive mental perspective
- Provides 5-HTP for the synthesis of the mood-boosting neurotransmitter serotonin
- Features the amino acid precursor l-tyrosine for the regulation of dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine
- Provides GABA to support the stress response and sleep cycle
How Do I Use SolFlow C3?
For best results, take four capsules of SolFlow C3 every day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Who Should Take SolFlow C3?
SolFlow C3 can benefit anyone dealing with negative thoughts or feelings associated with today’s stressful way of life.
It can be used by those who want to increase their positive perspective on life, better manage how they react to stress, or improve their overall feelings of anxiety and restlessness.
SolFlow C3 contains the following key ingredients:
- Inositol: Inositol is a B vitamin that plays an important role in cell membrane signaling. It works by releasing neurotransmitters from within nerve cells. Research shows that inositol deficiency may result in the inadequate release of neurotransmitters, prompting anxiety, restlessness, and worry (1). One study found that inositol administration helped reduce the frequency and severity of panic attacks in subjects (2).
- L-Tyrosine: L-tyrosine is an amino acid that acts as a precursor for the neurotransmitters dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine, which helps boost memory, mood, and concentration. Research shows that l-tyrosine crosses the blood-brain barrier and is converted into dopamine, which can be used as a neurotransmitter or as a precursor for epinephrine and norepinephrine (3).
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract: Mucuna pruriens or velvet bean is an antioxidant herb that contains neuroprotective and anti-Parkinson’s properties (4). It also acts as the direct precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine to help support motivation and a positive outlook. Research shows that supplementing with M. pruriens may also help support cognitive function due to its ability to increase neurotransmitter production. One study found that taking M. pruriens orally significantly improved epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine levels when compared to the placebo group (5).
- 5-HTP: 5-HTP is needed for the conversion of the neurotransmitter serotonin, which helps balance and regulates mood (6). Research shows that maintaining healthy levels of serotonin in the body can also help regulate the sleep cycle by enhancing calmness (5). 5-HTP is not found in food. Therefore, supplementation is necessary. Studies show that 5-HTP supplementation may help with depression, fibromyalgia, insomnia, headaches, and obesity (7).
- L-Theanine: L-theanine is a compound found in green tea that has calming and relaxing properties. Research shows that l-theanine also improves the body’s resistance to stress and increases serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain (8). L-theanine also increases alpha brain wave activity to increase attention and promote relaxation (9). According to one study, l-theanine also has a protective effect on nerve cells that might be overstimulated by the excitatory neurotransmitter glutamate (10).
- Gamma Aminobutyric Acid: Gamma-amino butyric acid (GABA) is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that promotes a calming effect by blocking glutamate from binding to receptors in the brain. Research shows that GABA plays an important role in stress management. It also helps regulate the sleep cycle. According to one study, supplementing with GABA induces relaxation and eliminates anxiety within one hour of administration (11).
- Micronutrient blend: SolFlow C3 contains a micronutrient blend from zinc, magnesium, vitamin C, and B vitamins that help support neurotransmitter synthesis pathways. Additionally, studies show that the combination of zinc and magnesium has a calming effect on the body to reduce anxiety and balance the central nervous system (12). These minerals also help boost immunity to protect against the negative consequences of stress.
Collection: Solaris Premium Performance
Product Specifications: 120 capsules
Serving Size: 30 servings per bottle
Suggested use: Take four capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Warning(s): Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from heat and moisture.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Corn, Soy, GMOs or Yeast