- Features larch arabinogalactan to boost immune function and reduce the incidence of the common cold
- Contains healthy fats from coconut to curb hunger and reduce inflammation
- Provides 7 grams of fiber and 11 grams of net carbs per serving
- Contains antioxidant support and easy-to-digest nutrients
- Features a great taste to help reduce chocolate cravings while supporting your nutrition goals!
With so many nutritional bars available, it’s hard to know which ones are truly healthy. Most are hard to digest and contain as much sugar as a candy bar!
SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut is a low-carb bar that contains a blend of fibers and natural sweeteners that are less prone to affect those with GI sensitivities.
SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut can help you reach your nutritional goals by satisfying your sweet tooth, providing high-quality fats to keep you focused and energized, and curbing hunger in between meals.
Why Should You Use SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut?
Nutritional bars are a great, convenient tool to help keep your dietary goals on track. They’re portable and keep well in your desk, gym bag, or car.
You can use them to ward off sweet cravings or whenever you need something small to curb hunger.
However, most bars contain ingredients that cause digestive upset and spike blood sugar levels. This leaves you feeling hungry, tired, and bloated.
SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut is designed with your digestive and immune health in mind. It contains 7 grams of dietary fiber to increase healthy gut bacteria production, which is the gateway for healing the body.
With only 11 grams of net carbs per serving and a delicious chocolate flavor, this bar will leave you feeling satisfied without the sugar rush so you can stay focused and on track.
Why is Fiber Important?
Fiber is the key to keeping you full and reducing your overall daily calories. It also supplies your intestinal flora with the “fuel” it needs to produce beneficial bacteria.
This gut flora controls almost every aspect of your health. It boosts immune function, aids in weight loss, and even controls blood sugar levels (1).
SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut provides 7 grams of fiber per bar with only 11 grams of net carbs (the type of carbs that impact your blood sugar).
While most bars contain hard-to-digest ingredients that lead to constipation, SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut supports regularity and helps you reach your daily fiber goals while supporting healthy glucose levels.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Do I Use SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut?
Use SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut as a snack in between meals to help portion out your daily calories. It makes a great mid-morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up to propel you through the rest of your day!
SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut won’t leave you feeling bogged down from heavy ingredients. It helps support digestive and immune functions while acting as the perfect solution to your chocolate cravings!
Is SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut A Meal Replacement Bar?
SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut is not intended to be a meal replacement bar. Instead, we recommend using it as a healthy snack or dessert when you feel like eating a treat!
What does SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut taste like?
SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut has a delicious chocolate and coconut flavor similar to your favorite candy bars, but without the carbs or calories!
We use a blend of stevia, allulose, and erythritol to sweeten our bar. These no-calories sweeteners have a minimal impact on blood sugar levels. However, they still taste sweeter than sugar!
Who Should Use SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut?
SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut is a great option for people who are diabetic or looking to reduce their dietary sugar intake. You may also want to add SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut to your diet if you need to get more fiber in!
SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut can help support regularity and boost immunity by contributing to the “good” bacteria in your gut. Therefore, it can help those struggling with irregularity or constipation.
The following is a breakdown of the key ingredients in SOLFUEL® Bar Coconut:
- Coconut: Coconut products have well-established anti-inflammatory properties. They are an excellent source of fiber, healthy fats, and antioxidants. Coconut has been shown to help control the glycemic response (6). It’s also a good source of vitamin E, which has antioxidant abilities in the body, and medium-chain fatty acids to help reduce inflammation and support brain health. Coconut also has heart health benefits and supports healthy bone structure (7).
- Unsweetened Chocolate: Chocolate is high in antioxidant flavonoids that help decrease inflammation. Research shows that chocolate contains catechin, epicatechin, and procyanidins that help reduce blood sugar levels (9).
- Inulin: Inulin is a prebiotic fiber that has been shown to support healthy weight in those with prediabetes (10). Along with IMOs and soluble fiber, the inulin in SolFuel® Bar aids in digestive and immune health. It also supports healthy blood sugar levels and prevents weight gain by keeping you full.
- Stevia Extract: Stevia is a no-calorie sweetener that is naturally derived from the stevia plant. It has a sweet taste similar to sugar without the calories or carbs and contributes to the bar’s antioxidant agents.
- Larch Arabinogalactan: Larch arabinogalactan is a type of polysaccharide that provides an excellent source of fiber. This FDA-approved fiber has been shown to increase short-chain fatty acid production and help decrease the absorption and generation of ammonia (4). Research shows that larch arabinogalactan enhances the beneficial gut flora strains Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus and can stimulate natural killer cell cytotoxicity to boost immune function (4). It also prevents the growth of tumor cells in the liver and reduces the incidence of the common cold by 23% (4)(5).
- Erythritol: Erythritol is a no-calorie, non-glycemic, and non- cariogenic sweetener that has minimal impact on blood sugar levels. It helps flavor the bar without packing on calories or sugars (11). Research shows that erythritol also has antioxidant and endothelium-protective properties (11). It is an ideal sweetener for those concerned with Candida albicans overgrowth as it does not contribute to the growth of unhealthy bacteria (12). Research shows that erythritol also increases the antifungal effect of lactic acid bacteria in the gut to help protect against infections (13).
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa contains bioactive compounds that have been shown to promote antioxidant and anti-inflammatory abilities in the body (14). It contains healthy fats that contribute to satiety and has a melt-in-your-mouth texture to contribute to the bar’s tasty flavor (11)!
- Sunflower oil: Some bars use coconut oil instead of sunflower oil in their blend. However, studies show that lauric acid (found in coconut oil) sometimes causes premature "blooming" (the white coloring that can be seen on the chocolate over time). Using sunflower oil instead of coconut oil allows our bars to stay fresh longer. Sunflower oil also has numerous health benefits. For example, it’s an excellent source of vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant in the body to neutralize free radical damage. It also provides healthy monounsaturated fats that have been linked to heart health.
- Allulose and allulose syrup: Allulose is a natural sweetener that is very low in calories. It’s derived from many fruits as well as simple sugars such as maple syrup. Research shows that allulose passes through the body without being metabolized, which means that it has a very minimal impact on blood sugar levels. Studies show that allulose has antioxidant benefits that can help protect against disease. It can also help reduce blood sugar levels after eating.
Product Specifications: 18 bars per box
Serving Size: 1 bar
Warning(s): Store away from heat and moisture.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Soy