- Features plant-based protein from hemp and pumpkin to support heart health
- Contains bone broth protein to provide a more complete source of amino acids
- Provides 12 grams of protein and 9 grams of net carbs per serving
- Contains dairy-free and gluten-free ingredients with antioxidant support for those with GI sensitivities
- Features a great tasting, chewy bar to reduce sugar cravings with minimal impact on blood sugar levels
SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate is a great-tasting chocolate-flavored nutrition bar that features a true Paleo profile. It offers 12 grams of protein, 11 grams of fiber, and healthy fats from coconut oil and sunflower seed butter.
It yields only 9 grams net carbs and minimally impacts blood sugar levels. The protein blend uniquely combines bone broth protein isolate, hemp protein, and pumpkin seed protein.
Together, these three Paleo proteins create a comprehensive and complementary amino acid profile to help you build and sustain lean muscle mass and repair damaged tissues.
With a total of 210 calories, SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate is the perfect choice for a snack in between meals or as pre/post workout nourishment!
Why Should You Use SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate?
SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate can help you stay on track during a busy day when you are craving something sweet and need energy fast.
It contains 12 grams of protein and 11 grams of fiber to curb hunger and a delicious chocolate flavor to calm your cravings.
With 9 grams of net carbs, SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate has minimal impact on your blood sugar levels. It can help fuel your energy levels without causing you to crash an hour later.
With antioxidant support and heart-healthy plant-based protein, our gluten and dairy-free bar is the smart choice that won’t leave you feeling tired and bloated after eating.
Why is the Protein in SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate Important?
Our protein blend features both animal and plant-based sources of protein. Plant-based protein is important because it also provides vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that tend to be lacking in animal sources.
However, plant-based sources of protein are lower in amino acids than animal protein. For this reason, we added bone protein concentrate to our bar to boost the amino acid profile.
Bone broth is also an excellent source of collagen, which has been shown to improve joint pain and skin elasticity to reduce wrinkles (1)(2).
Research shows that blending animal and plant-based protein sources is especially for reversing age-related muscle loss in older populations (3).
Non-indispensable amino acids (found mostly in plant-based sources of protein) may also help support heart health by reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease (4).
Our bar truly provides the best protein sources of both worlds!
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Do I Use SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate?
Enjoy SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate in between meals as a snack to help curb hunger and support your Paleo diet.
It can also be used as a delicious pre-exercise food because it contains ingredients that are easy to digest and won’t disrupt your workout.
With 12 grams of protein, SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate can be enjoyed post-workout to help you recover and aid lean muscle mass.
Is SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate A Meal Replacement Bar?
SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate is not intended to be a meal replacement bar. We recommend using it as a healthy snack or as a pre/post-workout bar.
What does SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate taste like?
SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate has a delicious chocolate flavor and chewy texture. We use a blend of stevia, glycerine, erythritol to sweeten our bar.
These low-glycemic sweeteners have a minimal impact on blood sugar levels, but they still taste sweeter than sugar!
Who Should Use SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate?
Research shows that most Americans don’t get enough protein in their diets. SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate is a great option for anyone looking to increase their protein intake while reducing net carbs.
Remember that you don’t have to hit the gym to benefit from getting more protein in your diet. Protein can help keep you full to curb hunger and reduce calorie intake.
This bar also works well for those who follow a Paleo or lower-carb diet due to digestive issues, such as dairy or gluten sensitivities.
The following is a breakdown of the key ingredients in SOLFUEL® Bar Chewy Chocolate:
- Protein blend (bone broth protein concentrate, hemp protein, and pumpkin seed protein): Research shows that plant-based protein, such as hemp and pumpkin, may lead to a longer life by reducing the risk of several chronic diseases, including heart disease and cancer (5). Hemp proteins are better digested than other sources of plant-based proteins, such as certain grains, nuts, and pulses (6). Pumpkin seeds are a good source of protein, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin E, and several minerals. They have been shown to support healthy blood glucose, cholesterol, immunity, liver functioning, gallbladder, learning disabilities, prostate gland, depression, inflammation, cancer management and parasite inhabitation (7).
- Unsweetened Chocolate and Natural Cocoa Powder: Chocolate is high in antioxidant flavonoids that help decrease inflammation. Research shows that chocolate contains catechin, epicatechin, and procyanidins that help reduce blood sugar levels (8).
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil contains antioxidants that have been shown to help control the glycemic response (9). It’s also a good source of medium-chain fatty acids to help reduce inflammation and support brain health. Research shows that coconut oil also has heart health benefits and supports healthy bone structure (10).
- Sunflower Seed Butter: Sunflower seeds are high in linoleic acid, phenolic acids, flavonoids and tocopherols. They have been shown to reduce both total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol. Research shows they also provide antioxidant support, normalize impaired glucose tolerance, and reduce the risk of heart attacks. Sunflower seeds are a good source of vitamin E and flavoniods, which may help reduce the risk of several chronic diseases, including cardiovascular disease and cancer. They contain would-healing, anti-microbial, anti-diabetic, antihypertensive, and antioxidant properties (11). Additionally, the healthy fats found in sunflower seed butter help increase the bioavailability of the bar’s antioxidant profile.
- Glycerine: Glycerine is a water-soluble, clear, and odorless liquid that has over 1,500 uses (12). It has a sweet, warm taste that contributes to the bar’s chewy texture and delicious flavor without the need for refined sugar. Research shows that glycerol may increase the anti-fungal properties of some foods to reduce bacteria overgrowth (13).
- Soluble Fiber (from Tapioca Starch): Our soluble fiber is derived from tapioca starch to help support healthy digestive function. Soluble fibers have been shown to support healthy cholesterol levels and aid in weight loss (14). They also support regularity and bowel health so that you can digest and absorb nutrients from food better.
- Inulin: Inulin is a prebiotic fiber that has been shown to support healthy weight in those with prediabetes (15). Along with IMOs and soluble fiber, the inulin in SOLFUEL® Bar aids in digestive and immune health. It also supports healthy blood sugar levels and prevents weight gain by keeping you full.
- Stevia Extract: Stevia is a no-calorie sweetener that is naturally derived from the stevia plant. It contributes to the bar’s antioxidant agents and has a sweet taste similar to sugar without the calories or carbs.
- Erythritol: Erythritol is a no-calorie, non-glycemic, and non- cariogenic sweetener that has minimal impact on blood sugar levels. It helps flavor the bar without packing on calories or sugars. Research shows that erythritol also has antioxidant and endothelium-protective properties (16). It is an ideal sweetener for those concerned with Candida albicans overgrowth as it does not contribute to the growth of unhealthy bacteria (17). Research shows that erythritol also increases the anti-fungal effect of lactic acid bacteria in the gut to help protect against infections (18).
Cocoa Butter: Cocoa contains bioactive compounds that have been shown to promote antioxidant and anti-inflammatory abilities in the body (19). It contains healthy fats that contribute to satiety and has a melt-in-your-mouth texture to contribute to the bar’s tasty flavor!
Product Specifications: 12 bars per box
Serving Size: 1 bar
Warning(s): Store away from heat and moisture.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Dairy, Soy