Daily stress can quickly turn on us in the form of diminished immunity, energy, and thought processes, making it hard to get through the day.
SolFlow Adapt contains a unique blend of adaptogenic herbs and micronutrients to support the body’s stress response and restore balance to energy levels and cognitive function.
How Does Stress Affect The Body?
Stress triggers a response from the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis in several stages, including alarm, resistance, and exhaustion. The initial alarm response triggers the body’s fight or flight system in which cortisol levels are elevated in response to danger or a threat.
The resistance phase helps the body buffer its response to extended stress long after the fight-or-flight stage has disappeared. During this stage, hormones that are released from the adrenal glands, including DHEA and cortisol, support the resistance period.
Long periods of chronic stress burden the HPA axis and lead to an imbalance of DHEA and cortisol production. This can result in anxiety, fatigue, poor memory, irritability, and depression.
These symptoms are characteristic of the exhaustion stage of stress. SolFlow Adapt contains herbs and micronutrients to balance DHEA and cortisol levels to support the body during prolonged periods of stress.
Why Should I Take SolFlow Adapt?
No matter what stage of life you’re in, you can’t ignore stress. Prolonged stress can lead to fatigue, memory problems, the inability to concentrate or pay attention, irritability, and depression, making it hard to get through your day in a productive manner.
SolFlow Adapt contains a natural recipe formulated with herbs and vitamins to support your body’s stress response, balance stress hormone levels, and improve cognitive function.
Taking SolFlow Adapt daily or during stressful times can help provide the energy and power you need to battle these adverse reactions without negative side effects.
How Do Adaptogens Work?
Adaptogens work by increasing the body’s resistance to stress and decreasing sensitivity to stressors through several mechanisms, especially through HPA-axis support.
Research shows that the adaptogen herb Rhodiola has neuroprotective properties that fight against stress-induced disorders and impairments by stimulating the central nervous system, protecting brain cells from injuries, and protecting against oxidative damage during fatigue.
Specifically, Rhodiola and other adaptogen herbs, such as the ones found in SolStress Adapt, support the HPA-axis and regulate key mediators, such as cortisol and glucocorticoid receptors,
This leads to balanced hormone levels and an increased ability to fight stress. Adaptogens also help repair damaged proteins and increase ATP to normal levels to reduce fatigue.
How Do I Use SolFlow Adapt?
For best results, take two capsules per day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
SolFlow Adapt contains the following key ingredients:
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin with antioxidant abilities. It helps reduce free radical damage and inflammation in the blood vessels to promote blood flow, enhancing energy by providing oxygen and nutrients throughout the body.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is another powerful antioxidant that boosts immunity and decreases chronic inflammation associated with fatigue to promote energy. Research shows that vitamin C also plays a crucial role in both the adrenal cortex and the adrenal medulla (1). The adrenals contain the highest source of vitamin C in the body (1). Supporting adrenal health can help balance hormone levels and reduce fatigue. It also alleviates the detrimental effects of stress and promotes immunity.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is another fat-soluble vitamin with free-radical scavenging properties that can help fight the negative effects of stress. It can also support circulation and nutrient delivery in the body for enhanced energy.
- Niacin: Niacin is a B vitamin that is required for energy synthesis. Research shows that niacin has neuroprotective properties and helps control depression and anxiety that may occur during stress (2).
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that acts as a cofactor during the synthesis of several neurotransmitters, including serotonin, GABA, and dopamine, which help reduce the adverse effects of stress, such as mood disorders and cognitive impairment (3).
- Vitamin B12: Research shows that chronic stress leads to decreased levels of vitamin B12 in the body. Vitamin B12 is needed for the proper functioning of the brain and nervous system. Specifically, vitamin B helps balance cortisol production during the day (4).
- Pantothenic Acid: Pantothenic acid is a B vitamin that supports adrenal gland health to control the body’s stress response. It also turns into coenzyme A in the body, which aids in the production of ATP for energy.
- Eleuthero Root Extract: Eleuthero root extract is an adaptogenic herb that acts as a mediator of the sympathoadrenal system (SAS) during the body’s early response to stress. Research shows that Eleuthero root extract helped subjects decrease their heart rate and maintain a sense of calmness when exposed to stress (5).
- Rhodiola rosea Root Extract: Rhodiola is an adaptogenic herb that has been shown to increase the body’s response to a variety of stressors. Research shows that Rhodiola supports the central nervous system by preserving neurotransmitter levels in the body, including serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. According to one study, subjects who took Rhodiola twice a day reduced their levels of fatigue (6). Another study found that using Rhodiola improved student’s mental performances, mood stability, and sleep habits (7).
- Schisandra Berry Extract: Schisandra berry extract is an adaptogen herb that helps promote emotional wellness and mental clarity. Research shows that Schisandra may help increase nitric oxide concentrations in the body, which is needed to expand blood vessels and improve circulation throughout the body. This can be used to combat fatigue (8). Additionally, Schisandra has been shown to supporting memory and learning abilities (9).
- Ashwagandha Root Extract: Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that has been extensively researched for its ability to reduce anxiety and promote calmness. Research shows that Ashwagandha may help support immune health, improve sleep duration and quality, maintain healthy thyroid function, and protect against nervous system fatigue (10). It also helps restore mood and promote calmness during stress (11).
- Licorice Root Extract: Licorice root extract supports adrenal health and the HPA axis during chronic stress by balancing cortisol levels.
- Collection: Solaris Premium Performance
- Product Specifications: 30 or 60 capsules per bottle
- Price: $74.47
- Serving Size: 30 or 60 servings per bottle
- Suggested use: Take two capsules per day or as directed by your healthcare provider
- Warning(s): Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from heat and moisture.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Corn, Soy, GMOs or Yeast