Overachieving, busy, health-minded women, men and their growing families can’t ignore the detrimental effects of stress in today’s distractable world.
Stress can lead to an imbalance of neurotransmitters or chemical messengers in the brain, which makes it hard to focus, induces anxiety, and impairs cognitive function.
SolFlow C2 contains a safe, non-drowsy formula that is scientifically proven to promote relaxation, alleviate the effects of stress, and enhance learning and memory abilities.
What Are Neurotransmitters?
Neurotransmitters are chemical messages in your brain that influence brain cells in one of three ways: excitatory, inhibitory, or modulatory. Excitatory neurotransmitters, such as glutamate, bind to receptors in your brain and promote feelings of anxiety.
Inhibitory neurotransmitters, such as GABA, bind to the same receptors as glutamate to prevent them from making you feel anxious. They also have a relaxing and calming effect on the brain.
Amino acids are precursors to neurotransmitters that are needed for neurotransmitter synthesis. SolFlow C2 contains GABA and l-theanine, which help support neurotransmitter levels in the body.
Why Should I Take SolFlow C2?
In small quantities, stress can be beneficial. However, when left without intervention, stress can have serious negative effects, including chronic inflammation and an increased risk of disease.
Daily stress makes it hard to focus and be productive. It can also lead to increased feelings of anxiety and depression.
SolFlow C2 can help combat the adverse effects of stress, which may include an elevated heart rate, cognitive impairment, inability to focus, insomnia, and mood disorders
It contains a non-drowsy formula proven to promote calmness while enhancing cognitive function to boost memory and mood during stressful events.
- Supports the body’s stress response by promoting a calm and relaxed mental outlook
- Features a safe, non-drowsy formula that helps maintain optimal cognitive abilities during stressful events
- Contains the neurotransmitter GABA to inhibit excitatory receptor binding in the brain
- Features the Chinese herb Huperzia serrata to support memory and cognitive function
- Provides l-theanine to boost learning performance and improve stress resilience
What Makes SolFlow C2 Effective?
SolFlow C2 contains scientifically-proven ingredients that reduce the adverse effects of stress on both the body and brain. It is especially effective among those who are prone to high-stress or anxiety.
For example, research shows that Suntheanine®, the type of l-theanine used in SolFlow C2, significantly enhances alpha band activities, descends heart rate, boosts visual attentive performance, and improves reaction time responses in high-anxiety individuals (1).
One study even found that l-theanine administration can help improve college exam performances, suggesting its potential cognitive enhancing effect on stressful daily work and learning situations (2).
How Do I Use SolFlow C2?
For best results, take two full droppers (2 ml) of SolFlow C2 two to three times per day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Who Should Take SolFlow C2?
SolFlow C2 can benefit anyone looking for better ways to cope with today’s stressful times. It can be safely used by both children and adults to increase memory, relaxation, and cognition.
Research shows that children diagnosed with ADHD have reduced levels of GABA compared to normally developing children (3). SolFlow C2 contains 100 mg of l-theanine per serving.
SolFlow C2 also contains Huperzine A, which has been shown to enhance learning in adolescents as well as protect against cognitive decline in dementia patients.
Supplementing with SolFlow C2 may help improve concentration levels in school-aged children who struggle with distraction, such as during home learning situations.
It can also help improve concentration levels in adults who may struggle with distraction while working from home or aging persons who are at risk of cognitive decline.
SolFlow C2 contains the following key ingredients:
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA): Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, or GABA, is an amino acid that functions as a neurotransmitter in the brain. It helps promote calmness and reduces stress by binding to receptors in the brain and blocking signals from the central nervous system that promote feelings of anxiety or stress. Research shows that GABA increases alpha waves and decreases beta waves in the body to induce relaxation and reduce stress (4). One study found that GABA’s natural ability to promote relaxation and reduce stress can be felt in as soon as one hour after administration (4).
- L-Theanine: L-theanine is an amino acid found in green tea that reduces the effects of caffeine to help promote calmness. Research shows that l-theanine can cross the blood-brain barrier to help combat the effects of stress. Specifically, l-theanine binds to glutamate receptors in the brain to prevent feelings of stress and anxiety and increases GABA uptake (5). According to one study, l-theanine administration improves verbal fluency and executive function scores to promote mental health in those dealing with stress-related ailments or cognitive impairments (6).
- Huperzine A: Huperzine A is a Chinese herb that has a cognitive-enhancing effect (7). It has been shown to reduce cognitive decline in patients with Alzheimer’s disease (8). Additionally, research shows that Huperzine A helps enhance learning and memory performance in students (9).
- Collection: Solaris Premium Performance
- Product Specifications: 2.2 ounces (60 ml)
- Price: $31.97
- Serving Size: 30 servings per bottle
- Suggested use: Take two droppers two to three times per day or as directed by your healthcare provider
- Warning(s): Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from heat and moisture.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Corn, Soy, GMOs or Yeast