If you feel tired daily, have concentration problems, or find yourself indulging in stress-related eating, then it could be time to seek additional help with stress management.
When you are chronically stressed, it causes your cortisol levels to spike. This leads to increased feelings of anxiety, depression, insomnia, fatigue, and cognitive impairment.
SolFlow Corti-cool contains a blend of botanicals, amino acids, and antioxidant nutrients that support balance cortisol levels to combat fatigue, memory loss, and anxiety.
Why Should I Take SolFlow Corti-cool?
SolFlow Corti-cool contains adaptogen herbs that help support the HPA axis and adrenal health to balance cortisol levels and reduce common symptoms of stress.
All ingredients have proven benefits backed by scientific studies and are formulated in a synergic blend that supports physical and mental health during times of stress.
SolFlow Corti-cool can help you feel calm and relaxed while promoting weight loss due to stress-eating. It also has anti-fatigue benefits to help you make it through the day energized while providing sleep-promoting properties for better sleep at night.
What Do Adaptogens Do?
Research shows that adaptogen herbs, such as maral root extract, have a protective effect on the central nervous system.
They regulate several mechanisms of actions linked to the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis (HPA axis) to promote homeostasis and reduce the body’s negative responses to stress.
Previous studies have indicated that adaptogens have anti-fatigue, anti-depressive, neuroprotective, nootropic, anxiolytic, and CNS stimulating activities (1).
Additional studies have shown that adaptogen herbs have an anti-fatigue effect that enhances mental work capacity when confronted with a background of fatigue and stress (1).
They are particularly beneficial for increasing tolerance of mental exhaustion and enhancing attention (1).
These properties can help support health during stressful events by helping you feel more energized and supporting clear thinking habits.
- Contains adaptogen herbs to increase stress resilience
- Features the antioxidant N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) to help reverse anxiety-like behavior
- Supplies Magnolia and Phellodendron to reduce cortisol levels and alleviate stress-related eating
- Features Rhodiola root to boost memory and learning functions
- Supports healthy adrenal function and HPA axis homeostasis
How Do I Use SolFlow Corti-cool?
For best results, take two capsules prior to a meal every day or as instructed by your healthcare provider.
Research shows that cortisol levels are highest in the morning and gradually reduce themselves as the day goes on, as long as no impending stress occurs.
Taking SolFlow Corti-cool in the morning can help manage stress levels throughout the day by balancing cortisol levels when they are highest.
Who Should Take SolFlow Corti-cool?
SolFlow Corti-cool can be taken by anyone who wants to combat the negative effects of daily stress, including fatigue, mental exhaustion, impaired concentration, and anxiety.
SolFlow Corti-cool can be used daily to help manage everyday responsibilities that seem overwhelming or it can be taken on stressful days only.
SolFlow Corti-cool contains the following key ingredients:
- Maral root extract (Rhaponticum carthamoides): Maral root extract or Rhaponticum carthamoides is a wild Siberian herb that has been shown to support the body’s stress response by inhibiting cellular responses to inflammation (2). Maral root also has adaptogen properties that help balance cortisol levels (3).
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC): NAC is a plant antioxidant found in onions that acts as a precursor to the major body detoxifying antioxidant glutathione. Research shows that NAC helps support adrenal health and maintains the homeostasis of the HPA axis to positively affect circulating cortisol levels (4). According to one study, NAC may help reverse anxiety associated with unpredictable chronic stress (5).
- Relora® brand Magnolia officinalis Bark Extract and Phellodendron amurense Bark Extract: Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) and Phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) (MP) barks are herbal plants that are commonly used to help reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety. Research shows that the combination of Magnolia and Phellodendron help reduce both cortisol levels and the feelings of stress and anxiety. MP also improves weight loss in people who have stress-related eating (6).
- Rhodiola Rosea Root: Rhodiola is an adaptogen herb that has been shown to reduce the effects of physical and mental fatigue (7). Rhodiola also helps improve memory and learning function (8).
- Sensoril® Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root and Leaf Extract (10% Withanolides): Ashwagandha is an adaptogen herb that helps balance cortisol levels to reduce anxiety (9). Results from one study found that adults who took ashwagandha improved their resistance to stress as well as their quality of life (9).
- Suntheanine® (L-Theanine): L-theanine is an amino acid found in green tea that has a calming effect. Research shows that l-theanine can be used to promote mental health in adults with stress-related ailments and cognitive impairments (10).
- Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin): Phosphatidylserine is a naturally occurring fatty acid substance called a phospholipid that has been shown to blunt excess cortisol secretion, especially when induced by too much exercise (11).
Collection: Solaris Premium Performance
Product Specifications: 60 capsules
Serving Size: 30 servings per bottle
Suggested use: Take two capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Warning(s): Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from heat and moisture.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Corn, Soy, GMOs or Yeast