Why Should I Take SolFlow Corti-cool?
SolFlow Corti-cool contains adaptogen herbs that help support the HPA axis and adrenal health to balance cortisol levels and reduce common symptoms of stress.
All ingredients have proven benefits backed by scientific studies and are formulated in a synergic blend that supports physical and mental health during times of stress.
SolFlow Corti-cool can help you feel calm and relaxed while promoting weight loss due to stress-eating. It also has anti-fatigue benefits to help you make it through the day energized while providing sleep-promoting properties for better sleep at night.
- Contains adaptogen herbs to increase stress resilience
- Features the antioxidant N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) to help reverse anxiety-like behavior
- Supplies Magnolia and Phellodendron to reduce cortisol levels and alleviate stress-related eating
- Features Rhodiola root to boost memory and learning functions
- Supports healthy adrenal function and HPA axis homeostasis
Why Should I Take SolFlow C2?
In small quantities, stress can be beneficial. However, when left without intervention, stress can have serious negative effects, including chronic inflammation and an increased risk of disease.
Daily stress makes it hard to focus and be productive. It can also lead to increased feelings of anxiety and depression.
SolFlow C2 can help combat the adverse effects of stress, which may include an elevated heart rate, cognitive impairment, inability to focus, insomnia, and mood disorders
It contains a non-drowsy formula proven to promote calmness while enhancing cognitive function to boost memory and mood during stressful events.
- Supports the body’s stress response by promoting a calm and relaxed mental outlook
- Features a safe, non-drowsy formula that helps maintain optimal cognitive abilities during stressful events
- Contains the neurotransmitter GABA to inhibit excitatory receptor binding in the brain
- Features the Chinese herb Huperzia serrata to support memory and cognitive function
- Provides l-theanine to boost learning performance and improve stress resilience
How Do I Use SolFlow Corti-cool?
For best results, take two capsules prior to a meal every day or as instructed by your healthcare provider.
Research shows that cortisol levels are highest in the morning and gradually reduce themselves as the day goes on, as long as no impending stress occurs.
Taking SolFlow Corti-cool in the morning can help manage stress levels throughout the day by balancing cortisol levels when they are highest.
Who Should Take SolFlow Corti-cool?
SolFlow Corti-cool can be taken by anyone who wants to combat the negative effects of daily stress, including fatigue, mental exhaustion, impaired concentration, and anxiety.
SolFlow Corti-cool can be used daily to help manage everyday responsibilities that seem overwhelming or it can be taken on stressful days only.
What Makes SolFlow C2 Effective?
SolFlow C2 contains scientifically-proven ingredients that reduce the adverse effects of stress on both the body and brain. It is especially effective among those who are prone to high-stress or anxiety.
For example, research shows that Suntheanine®, the type of l-theanine used in SolFlow C2, significantly enhances alpha band activities, descends heart rate, boosts visual attentive performance, and improves reaction time responses in high-anxiety individuals (1).
One study even found that l-theanine administration can help improve college exam performances, suggesting its potential cognitive enhancing effect on stressful daily work and learning situations (2).
How Do I Use SolFlow C2?
For best results, take two full droppers (2 ml) of SolFlow C2 two to three times per day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Who Should Take SolFlow C2?
SolFlow C2 can benefit anyone looking for better ways to cope with today’s stressful times. It can be safely used by both children and adults to increase memory, relaxation, and cognition.
Research shows that children diagnosed with ADHD have reduced levels of GABA compared to normally developing children (3). SolFlow C2 contains 100 mg of l-theanine per serving.
SolFlow C2 also contains Huperzine A, which has been shown to enhance learning in adolescents as well as protect against cognitive decline in dementia patients.
Supplementing with SolFlow C2 may help improve concentration levels in school-aged children who struggle with distraction, such as during home learning situations.
It can also help improve concentration levels in adults who may struggle with distraction while working from home or aging persons who are at risk of cognitive decline.
SolFlow Corti-cool contains the following key ingredients:
- Maral root extract (Rhaponticum carthamoides): Maral root extract or Rhaponticum carthamoides is a wild Siberian herb that has been shown to support the body’s stress response by inhibiting cellular responses to inflammation (2). Maral root also has adaptogen properties that help balance cortisol levels (3).
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC): NAC is a plant antioxidant found in onions that acts as a precursor to the major body detoxifying antioxidant glutathione. Research shows that NAC helps support adrenal health and maintains the homeostasis of the HPA axis to positively affect circulating cortisol levels (4). According to one study, NAC may help reverse anxiety associated with unpredictable chronic stress (5).
- Relora® brand Magnolia officinalis Bark Extract and Phellodendron amurense Bark Extract: Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) and Phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) (MP) barks are herbal plants that are commonly used to help reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety. Research shows that the combination of Magnolia and Phellodendron help reduce both cortisol levels and the feelings of stress and anxiety. MP also improves weight loss in people who have stress-related eating (6).
- Rhodiola Rosea Root: Rhodiola is an adaptogen herb that has been shown to reduce the effects of physical and mental fatigue (7). Rhodiola also helps improve memory and learning function (8).
- Sensoril® Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root and Leaf Extract (10% Withanolides): Ashwagandha is an adaptogen herb that helps balance cortisol levels to reduce anxiety (9). Results from one study found that adults who took ashwagandha improved their resistance to stress as well as their quality of life (9).
- Suntheanine® (L-Theanine): L-theanine is an amino acid found in green tea that has a calming effect. Research shows that l-theanine can be used to promote mental health in adults with stress-related ailments and cognitive impairments (10).
- Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin): Phosphatidylserine is a naturally occurring fatty acid substance called a phospholipid that has been shown to blunt excess cortisol secretion, especially when induced by too much exercise (11).
SolFlow C2 contains the following key ingredients:
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA): Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, or GABA, is an amino acid that functions as a neurotransmitter in the brain. It helps promote calmness and reduces stress by binding to receptors in the brain and blocking signals from the central nervous system that promote feelings of anxiety or stress. Research shows that GABA increases alpha waves and decreases beta waves in the body to induce relaxation and reduce stress (4). One study found that GABA’s natural ability to promote relaxation and reduce stress can be felt in as soon as one hour after administration (4).
- L-Theanine: L-theanine is an amino acid found in green tea that reduces the effects of caffeine to help promote calmness. Research shows that l-theanine can cross the blood-brain barrier to help combat the effects of stress. Specifically, l-theanine binds to glutamate receptors in the brain to prevent feelings of stress and anxiety and increases GABA uptake (5). According to one study, l-theanine administration improves verbal fluency and executive function scores to promote mental health in those dealing with stress-related ailments or cognitive impairments (6).
- Huperzine A: Huperzine A is a Chinese herb that has a cognitive-enhancing effect (7). It has been shown to reduce cognitive decline in patients with Alzheimer’s disease (8). Additionally, research shows that Huperzine A helps enhance learning and memory performance in students (9).