Why Should I Take SolFlow Corti-cool?
SolFlow Corti-cool contains adaptogen herbs that help support the HPA axis and adrenal health to balance cortisol levels and reduce common symptoms of stress.
All ingredients have proven benefits backed by scientific studies and are formulated in a synergic blend that supports physical and mental health during times of stress.
SolFlow Corti-cool can help you feel calm and relaxed while promoting weight loss due to stress-eating. It also has anti-fatigue benefits to help you make it through the day energized while providing sleep-promoting properties for better sleep at night.
- Contains adaptogen herbs to increase stress resilience
- Features the antioxidant N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) to help reverse anxiety-like behavior
- Supplies Magnolia and Phellodendron to reduce cortisol levels and alleviate stress-related eating
- Features Rhodiola root to boost memory and learning functions
- Supports healthy adrenal function and HPA axis homeostasis
Why Should I Take SolMind PM?
Many sleep medications contain ingredients that cause harsh side effects, such as drowsiness upon waking, memory problems, diminished motor skills, and more.
SolMind PM contains a natural formula with safe ingredients that are proven to help you relax and sleep better, including l-theanine, melatonin, l-tryptophan, and vitamin B6.
The ingredients in SolMind PM work together to enhance one another’s benefits. The formula is non-habit forming and helps improve other areas of health, including immunity and cardiovascular health.
- Promotes sleep quality by reducing wake times and increasing sleep duration
- Features a blend of herbs, neurotransmitter precursors, and nutrients that enhance the body’s natural ability to fall sleep
- Contains various proven ingredients that induce relaxation and promote calmness
- Features vitamin B6 to support serotonin production
- Provides antioxidant support to boost cardiovascular and immune health
How Do I Use SolFlow Corti-cool?
For best results, take two capsules prior to a meal every day or as instructed by your healthcare provider.
Research shows that cortisol levels are highest in the morning and gradually reduce themselves as the day goes on, as long as no impending stress occurs.
Taking SolFlow Corti-cool in the morning can help manage stress levels throughout the day by balancing cortisol levels when they are highest.
Who Should Take SolFlow Corti-cool?
SolFlow Corti-cool can be taken by anyone who wants to combat the negative effects of daily stress, including fatigue, mental exhaustion, impaired concentration, and anxiety.
SolFlow Corti-cool can be used daily to help manage everyday responsibilities that seem overwhelming or it can be taken on stressful days only.
What Makes SolMind PM Effective?
SolMind PM contains ingredients that have been shown to enhance sleep quality, including the herbs valerian root, chamomile, and passion flower. It also contains amino acid precursors to neurotransmitters, such as serotonin. This helps promote relaxation and calmness so you can fall asleep and stay asleep.
How Do I Use SolMind PM?
For best results, take two capsules of SolMind PM approximately 30 to 60 minutes before bed or as directed by your healthcare provider. We recommend incorporating SolMind PM into a healthy nighttime routine to improve sleep and achieve the best results.
Who Should Take SolMind PM?
SolMind PM can be taken by adults who want to experience better sleep. It can be used to help promote relaxation at night and reduce anxiety in place of a glass of wine or other stimulants.
SolFlow Corti-cool contains the following key ingredients:
- Maral root extract (Rhaponticum carthamoides): Maral root extract or Rhaponticum carthamoides is a wild Siberian herb that has been shown to support the body’s stress response by inhibiting cellular responses to inflammation (2). Maral root also has adaptogen properties that help balance cortisol levels (3).
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC): NAC is a plant antioxidant found in onions that acts as a precursor to the major body detoxifying antioxidant glutathione. Research shows that NAC helps support adrenal health and maintains the homeostasis of the HPA axis to positively affect circulating cortisol levels (4). According to one study, NAC may help reverse anxiety associated with unpredictable chronic stress (5).
- Relora® brand Magnolia officinalis Bark Extract and Phellodendron amurense Bark Extract: Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) and Phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) (MP) barks are herbal plants that are commonly used to help reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety. Research shows that the combination of Magnolia and Phellodendron help reduce both cortisol levels and the feelings of stress and anxiety. MP also improves weight loss in people who have stress-related eating (6).
- Rhodiola Rosea Root: Rhodiola is an adaptogen herb that has been shown to reduce the effects of physical and mental fatigue (7). Rhodiola also helps improve memory and learning function (8).
- Sensoril® Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root and Leaf Extract (10% Withanolides): Ashwagandha is an adaptogen herb that helps balance cortisol levels to reduce anxiety (9). Results from one study found that adults who took ashwagandha improved their resistance to stress as well as their quality of life (9).
- Suntheanine® (L-Theanine): L-theanine is an amino acid found in green tea that has a calming effect. Research shows that l-theanine can be used to promote mental health in adults with stress-related ailments and cognitive impairments (10).
- Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin): Phosphatidylserine is a naturally occurring fatty acid substance called a phospholipid that has been shown to blunt excess cortisol secretion, especially when induced by too much exercise (11).
SolMind PM contains the following key ingredients:
- Lemon Balm: Lemon Balm has sleep-inducing properties that are especially effective when taken with valerian root. One study found that people who took a combination of valerian root and lemon balm experienced better sleep (1). Lemon balm also contains anti-stress and anxiolytic properties to help you relax at night (2).
- L-theanine: L-theanine is an amino acid compound found in green tea with relaxing properties. It’s useful for counteracting the stimulating effects of caffeine. Research shows that l-theanine has anti-anxiety properties that promote relaxation and have a positive impact on sleep duration and quality (3).
- Melatonin: Melatonin is a sleep-regulating hormone produced in the brain that tells you when it’s time to sleep. One study found that supplementing with melatonin helped subjects decrease the amount of time it took to fall asleep by 22 minutes (4). People who took melatonin supplements also slept an average of 24 minutes longer than those who did not (4).
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is needed to help convert melatonin into serotonin.
- L-Tryptophan: L-tryptophan is an amino acid that has been shown to promote relaxation and restful sleep. Research shows that l-tryptophan acts as a sole precursor of serotonin to influence mood, cognition, and behavior (5). L-tryptophan is especially beneficial for brain health because it crosses the blood-brain barrier where it plays a role as a neurotransmitter with neruprotective benefits.
- Hops Extract: Research shows that hops extract has a mild sedative effect that helps promote restful sleep. According to one study, hop extract decreased nocturnal activity in the circadian activity rhythm (6).