Proper sleep is necessary for getting through the day without feeling like a zombie. On a cellular level, research shows that sleep is also needed to prevent the risk of certain diseases, including obesity and diabetes.
However, getting enough sleep is easier said than done. If you have problems falling asleep and staying asleep, then you’re not alone. Many people suffer from anxiety and sleep disorders.
SolMind PM contains a synergetic blend of amino acid precursors, nutrients, and botanicals that have been shown to work together to promote calmness and help you sleep better at night.
Why is Sleep Important?
Sleep is needed to keep all aspects of your mind and body healthy. Did you know that your brain cleans itself out while you sleep? Without proper sleep, many people walk around in a state of “brain fog” or the inability to think correctly.
Research shows that poor sleep contributes to cognitive impairment, such as memory loss, problems concentrating, and diminished motor skills. It can also lead to anxiety, depression, fatigue, and the inability to make simple decisions.
Additionally, sleep deficiency puts you at a greater risk of developing certain diseases, including obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, and stroke.
Why Should I Take SolMind PM?
Many sleep medications contain ingredients that cause harsh side effects, such as drowsiness upon waking, memory problems, diminished motor skills, and more.
SolMind PM contains a natural formula with safe ingredients that are proven to help you relax and sleep better, including l-theanine, melatonin, l-tryptophan, and vitamin B6.
The ingredients in SolMind PM work together to enhance one another’s benefits. The formula is non-habit forming and helps improve other areas of health, including immunity and cardiovascular health.
- Promotes sleep quality by reducing wake times and increasing sleep duration
- Features a blend of herbs, neurotransmitter precursors, and nutrients that enhance the body’s natural ability to fall sleep
- Contains various proven ingredients that induce relaxation and promote calmness
- Features vitamin B6 to support serotonin production
- Provides antioxidant support to boost cardiovascular and immune health
What Makes SolMind PM Effective?
SolMind PM contains ingredients that have been shown to enhance sleep quality, including the herbs valerian root, chamomile, and passion flower. It also contains amino acid precursors to neurotransmitters, such as serotonin. This helps promote relaxation and calmness so you can fall asleep and stay asleep.
How Do I Use SolMind PM?
For best results, take two capsules of SolMind PM approximately 30 to 60 minutes before bed or as directed by your healthcare provider. We recommend incorporating SolMind PM into a healthy nighttime routine to improve sleep and achieve the best results.
Who Should Take SolMind PM?
SolMind PM can be taken by adults who want to experience better sleep. It can be used to help promote relaxation at night and reduce anxiety in place of a glass of wine or other stimulants.
SolMind PM contains the following key ingredients:
- Lemon Balm: Lemon Balm has sleep-inducing properties that are especially effective when taken with valerian root. One study found that people who took a combination of valerian root and lemon balm experienced better sleep (1). Lemon balm also contains anti-stress and anxiolytic properties to help you relax at night (2).
- L-theanine: L-theanine is an amino acid compound found in green tea with relaxing properties. It’s useful for counteracting the stimulating effects of caffeine. Research shows that l-theanine has anti-anxiety properties that promote relaxation and have a positive impact on sleep duration and quality (3).
- Melatonin: Melatonin is a sleep-regulating hormone produced in the brain that tells you when it’s time to sleep. One study found that supplementing with melatonin helped subjects decrease the amount of time it took to fall asleep by 22 minutes (4). People who took melatonin supplements also slept an average of 24 minutes longer than those who did not (4).
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is needed to help convert melatonin into serotonin.
- L-Tryptophan: L-tryptophan is an amino acid that has been shown to promote relaxation and restful sleep. Research shows that l-tryptophan acts as a sole precursor of serotonin to influence mood, cognition, and behavior (5). L-tryptophan is especially beneficial for brain health because it crosses the blood-brain barrier where it plays a role as a neurotransmitter with neruprotective benefits.
- Hops Extract: Research shows that hops extract has a mild sedative effect that helps promote restful sleep. According to one study, hop extract decreased nocturnal activity in the circadian activity rhythm (6).
Collection: Solaris Premium Performance
Product Specifications: 60 capsules
Serving Size: 30 servings per bottle
Suggested use: Take two capsules approximately 30 to 60 minutes before bed each night.
Warning(s): Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from heat and moisture.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Corn, Soy, GMOs or Yeast