If you constantly feel scatter-brained, overwhelmed with responsibilities, fatigued, and unable to focus, then you may need help combating the effects of daily stress.
Research shows that stress induces anxiety-like behavior, which can lead to depression, sleep problems, weight gain, concentration problems, and neurodegenerative diseases.
SolMind SERENITY contains a synergetic blend of amino acids and micronutrients that boost neurotransmitter production, reduce anxiety, and promote relaxation and better focus.
How Do Neurotransmitters Support The Stress Response?
Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers that allow brain cells to communicate. They are responsible for regulating your sleep cycle, mood, memory, cognitive function, and how well you handle stress.
Neurotransmitters work by binding to receptors in the brain, triggering certain responses. Excitatory neurotransmitters, such as glutamate, promote feelings of anxiety while inhibitory neurotransmitters, such as GABA, promote feelings of relaxation.
Inhibitory neurotransmitters work by binding to the same receptors that excitatory neurotransmitters do, blocking their actions and reducing the amount of stress or anxiety you feel.
What Makes SolMind SERENITY Effective?
Stress can lead to neurotransmitter imbalances and changes in brain waves, which causes you to struggle when it comes to handling daily stress. These imbalances also affect your sleep habits.
SolMind SERENITY contains a blend of amino acids and micronutrients that boost the production of inhibitory neurotransmitters. The formula is designed to block excitatory signals that make you feel anxious and stressed while promoting calmness and tranquility.
Research shows that supplementing with GABA, l-theanine, B vitamins, zinc, and magnesium help increase serotonin and GABA levels in the brain to promote focus and attention.
- Features a synergetic blend of nutrients to increase neurotransmitter levels in the brain
- Contains l-theanine and GABA to support alertness and calm focus
- Features a combination of B vitamins to promote serotonin production and alleviate symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Contains the neurotransmitter GABA to support healthy sleep and increase attention
Why Should I Take SolMind SERENITY?
A healthy diet and exercise program can help alleviate stress while promoting brain health. However, there are times when these interventions are not enough and extra support is needed.
SolMind SERENITY provides a natural alternative to medications while supporting your holistic goals for alleviating stress and anxiety, boosting mood, and making it easier to concentrate through stressful situations.
SolMind SERENITY can be used to help restore peace and tranquility to your busy days, making it easier to tackle busy schedules during stressful events that seem out of your control.
How Do I Use SolMind SERENITY?
For best results, take three capsules one to three times per day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
SolMind SERENITY contains the following key ingredients:
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps contribute to the production of GABA neurotransmitters and serotonin. According to one study, vitamin C can help reduce the risk of illness by improving the body’s normal response to stress. The study found that vitamin C reduced blood levels of stress hormones. It also reduced other indicators of physical and emotional stress, including adrenal gland enlargement, thymus gland and spleen size, and body weight changes (1).
- Niacin: Niacin is a B vitamin that has been shown to alleviate anxiety and depression. Research shows that niacin may help some patients feel stable and calm, reducing the need for other medications they take to alleviate anxiety and depression (2).
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin needed for the synthesis of serotonin and GABA. Research shows that vitamin B6 may also play a role in the alleviation of depression symptoms, especially in postmenopausal women (3).
- Folate: Folate is a B vitamin that is needed for the synthesis of the neurotransmitters epinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin (4).
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that works synergically with other B vitamins in this blend to reduce the symptoms of work stress or burnout (5). It boosts levels of methionine in the central nervous system to promote DNA synthesis and aid in the reduction of stress and fatigue (5).
- Magnesium: Magnesium is a calming mineral that has anti-anxiety properties. Research shows that magnesium binds to glutamate receptors in the brain to reduce feelings of anxiousness (6).
- Zinc: Zinc is a mineral that is needed for the synthesis of serotonin. Research shows that zinc also works with magnesium to reduce glutamate levels to protect brain health (6).
- Inositol NF: Inositol NF is a B vitamin that operates as a crucial part of the central nervous system’s cellular signaling process to release neurotransmitters from inside nerve cells. Research shows that inositol deficiencies may lead to problems with neurotransmitter release in the brain to cause restlessness, worry, and irritability (7).
- Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid that acts as a transporter for the neurotransmitters serotonin and gamma amino-butyric acid (GABA) (8). Research shows that taurine has cytoprotective properties that protect the brain against the effects of stress and trauma (9). Additionally, taurine activates GABA receptors to reduce stress and anxiety.
- L-theanine: L-theanine is an amino acid found in green tea that has calming effects. It’s commonly used to compact the effects of caffeine to promote calm focus and enhance attention. Research shows that l-theanine reduce the negative effects of stress and improves our body’s ability to deal with stress (10).
- GABA: GABA is a neurotransmitter that has been shown to promote calmness and reduce stress by binding to excitatory receptors in the body and inhibiting their effects. Research shows that GABA administration promotes healthy sleep by shortening the time it takes to fall asleep and improving total sleep time (11). GABA has also been shown to work with l-theanine to induce relaxation and reduce anxiety (12). One study found that subjects who took PharmaGABA, the type of GABA found in SolMind SERENITY, increased their alpha brain waves and decreased beta brain waves. Alpha brain waves are linked to relaxation and enhanced attention while beta brain waves promote stress and the inability to focus (12).
- 5-HTP: 5-HTP is an amino acid precursor for serotonin to help regulate mood.
- Collection: Solaris Premium Performance
- Product Specifications: 90 capsules per bottle
- Price: $54.29
- Serving Size: 30 servings per bottle
- Suggested use: Take three capsules one to three times per day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Warning(s): Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from heat and moisture.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Corn, Soy, GMOs or Yeast